Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Long Time No See

I knew this fall would keep me busy and and tired - but still sad I haven't had time to blog. I've missed my blog and now I'm sooooooo far behind on stuff I need to update. I haven't even had time to keep up with all the blogs I follow (which is even more sad!).

So even though I don't have time to follow blogs as much right now...I still managed to find a new one to follow (how does that happen?). And I want to share the love - because it's really funny.

www.jennsylvania.com

I somehow found this book at the library called Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster. I just started the book but so far I'm in love. I can already see she'll become my new obsession. I'll have to read all her books and go back and read her archived blog until I know every damn thing about her.

So go on - read the books...read the blog...and become obsessed with me so I have someone to talk to about it and won't be obsessed by myself!

No comments: