Monday, July 21, 2008

Cutest nephew E-V-E-R!

Dear Lord, please don't let him lose those beautiful big blue eyes. Thanks. Amen.

My handsome nephew, Gavin, turned 6 months old. We went to visit this past weekend to celebrate with him. He's so much more fun now that he's sitting up and playing more. He's sooooo close to being able to turn over. He already has two teeth and weighs 20 lbs! His fat rolls are freakin adorable (much more adorable on a baby than on me, I might add...). And I just LOVE when he smiles and giggles and drools and sleeps and cries and cuddles with me.

My brother and sister-in-law asked me to be Gavin's godmother this weekend and I was so honored. I can't wait for him to get baptized and be there for him as he grows up and closer to God. It really is a huge honor for me and I got a lil teary-eyed when they asked (and I swear that wasn't just because it was 1 a.m. and I was tired).

Here are some recent photos of him and his adorable face and beautiful blue eyes:

I love this photo because it proves that we're related - he has the "Katy face"

Over the 4th of July Gavin got to play on his daddy's catamaran (on land of course)

Oh my gosh - there is a big bear behind me!

Making Gavin laugh (p.s. - I don't normally crop people out of photos but my cousin LB was not looking like her normal hot self so I did her a favor by cropping her out. I swear!)

"Um guys...where did you go?"

1 comment: